You must be registered at Parlour Safe CAT1 (Parlour Safe Enrolled Technician) before applying for other levels
Who is this for
On-line Parlour Safe Self Registration for:
- Apprentices on recognised programmes
- other New Entrants to industry
- No charge
- Employed/ self-employed within the industry
- Committed to progression through to Parlour Safe Cat 2 (Dairy Technician)
Apprentices on recognised programmes
- Not accredited to work without close supervision.
How to register
Self register now (or by Dealer) online (please note you will be taken to a separate website). There is currently no charge for registration as CAT1 (Parlour Safe Enrolled Technician). There is no expiry date or need to renew. After 6 years the names will be deleted and it will be assumed that the registrant has progressed to CAT2 (Dairy Technician) or has left the industry.
Please click here to complete the registration form.
What do we give you?
Those on the CAT1 (Parlour Safe Enrolled Technician) register will:
- need to supply and maintain an up to date email address
- not receive a registration card
- not receive mailings (but may receive ‘Technical or Career Development’ information via email)
- not have ‘online’ details access but may request personal details in line with the data protection act.
The CAT1 (Parlour Safe Enrolled Technician) register will simply be a holding point for information to assist the industry with the maintenance of statistical data.
Those on the CAT1 (Parlour Safe Enrolled Technician) register will be eligible to become Affiliate members of the Institution of Agricultural Engineers (IAgrE) – AIAgrE on payment of a fee and eligible to use the letters AIAgrE after their name. In such cases, the IAgrE Process fee of £10 will be waived.
Progression beyond CAT1 (Parlour Safe Enrolled Technician)
This will be by assessment and successful completion of Year 1 of the Reaseheath Qualification.