Who is this for
A professional technician having a proven and assessed track record of specialist technical ability/experience together with mentoring and/or management skills.
- Successfully completing Cat3 Parlour Safe Training and Assessment PLUS evidence of ongoing CPD
- Active within the industry
- Where appropriate/required, able to demonstrate real life work examples, e.g. interpretation of test reports
- Payment of course fees
- Payment of Annual Parlour Safe Registration Fee
- Successfully completing Cat4 Parlour Safe Assessment in identified specialisms
- Active Employment within the industry
- Payment of fees
- Portfolio of real life examples of work undertaken in support of assessment
Validates/confirms specialist status in identified specialisms
- Able to mentor/train/lead others
In line with professional standards for Registered Engineering Technician (EngTech)
How to register
If you wish to register your interest please contact us on email@example.com.